Faith Schools Pupil Recruitment and Marketing
We are all facing a brand new world and with this there are going to be significant issues around student recruitment for a variety of reasons: the impact of the pandemic, a drop in birth rate, the impact of Brexit with families leaving the UK and also the potential of fewer families of faith. So how are you ensuring that your school is full? Join our free virtual workshop to be ahead of the game and prepared for what’s next.
- How to undertake research to inform and create a targeted student recruitment strategy
- Who you should be targeting, when you should be targeting them, and how
- Maximising your school’s profile to ensure you stand out from your competitors
- Creating your compelling offer and key messages to attract faith families
- Recruitment ideas whilst we still find ourselves in a virtual world.
Upcoming Workshops - 9:30-10:00am
Faith Schools Pupil Recruitment and Marketing: Secondary
- Thursday 11th March 2021
- Thursday 24th June 2021
Faith Schools Pupil Recruitment and Marketing: Primary
- Tuesday 16th March 2021
- Thursday 1st July 2021